we can have some real football in a week. Even if it is against Coeburn. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
we can have some real football in a week. Even if it is against Coeburn. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Just remember you and Counts gotta try and get in my pressbox to do your filming.
If you behave I might let you watch me eat some of that good food we have up there. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Counts is the "filmer". I'm just somebody to be there to abuse whenever he gets excited. I usually let Counts hang out by himself on away games. I figure that gives me a little bit of a break to heal up. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
LOL I am already circling week 3 [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
Bookmarks